Nawest/RBS without the fee

Options
Am I right in thinking that Natwest and RBS still allow you to do fee-free transfers if you make those transfers in month 4 of the 9 months period?

Still not useless as a stooze card since (If I have read that correctly) you can make purchases for three months and these would roll through the rest of the promotion period at 0% - the BT being for the available credit less £50.
.....under construction.... COVID is a [discontinued] scam

Comments

• Bokken_2
    Bokken_2 Posts: 657 Forumite
    Options
    Milarky wrote:
    Still not useless as a stooze card since (If I have read that correctly) you can make purchases for three months and these would roll through the rest of the promotion period at 0% - the BT being for the available credit less £50.

I would double check their T&C's on their web page.
    The main problem is the allocation of interest to the payments as they are at different rates this is why Martin suggests keeping the purchase and BT separate.
    If you intend to use the card for stoozing you should not be purchasing on it,if you are purchasing on the card to stooz this is slow stoozing,you need to be clear what you want or you may find your being charged interest.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure