cardiff hotel with restaurant

Options
Hi

I am trying to find a hotel/pub in cardiff where I can stay on Monday night, which has a restaurant/bar food - somewhere simple, I just need to be able to get dinner whilst my baby sleeps in the room, so cant go out for dinner. Preferably about £50. Any ideas? Doesnt need to be central, in fact preferably not.

Thanks

Comments

• niadoz
    niadoz Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    IBIS. It is central though. Most of others are more expensive
  • Backbiter
    Backbiter Posts: 1,393 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The Sandringham on St Mary's St. might be suitable. Haven't stayed there, so I can't comment on what it's like. It's dead central, though. You could try the Mason's Arms, which is an Innkeeper's Lodge, I think - 3 miles north of the centre. It's got a Carvery restaurant which is reasonably priced
  • code-a-holic
    code-a-holic Posts: 1,360 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, The jury's hotel i think can be reasonably priced and serve dinner. Other option is that many hotels - The Big Sleep for certain are happy for you to order a takeaway to eat in your room. The big sleep provided plates, cutlery and a selection of menus for us when we went with our 3!
  • monkeyspanner
    monkeyspanner Posts: 2,124 Forumite
    Options
    Roath Travel Inn £56 for Monday has a Resturant opens 5-10pm. Newport side of Cardiff about half a mile from A48M just off an out of town shopping area. Sainburys and Lidl close by if you want munchies.
    http://www.travelinn.co.uk this is the old url but it will take you to the right site.
  • BJWJ
    BJWJ Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    The Village Hotel, Coryton just outside city has a bar and restaurant - I also think they have a babycom system.
  • biggar_2
    biggar_2 Posts: 96 Forumite
    Options
    Jurys have nearly always got an offer on. Try their website.
  • budgetflyer
    budgetflyer Posts: 5,949 Forumite
    Options
    Active hotels list 54 Hotels in Cardiff.
    There are reviews for them too. Prices start from around 35GBP per room
    http://www.activehotels.com/servlet/search/deep/en/GB/cardiff/BFY
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family