We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

where the OS magic happens!!!!

1…94959799100

Comments

  • nodwah
    nodwah Posts: 1,742 Forumite
    I was wondering why my Flikr activity stats were on the up, but then I twigged that this thread had been bumped again.

    I've enjoyed looking at other kitchens too - lovely stuff folks!

    Me too! Mine went up to 124 views!
    Just call me Nodwah the thread killer
  • Just bumping this thread as I am in the process of looking at kitchens to get an idea for what I want mine to look like :D
  • Here is my kitchen and I absolutely love it will be very sad to leave it behind :( we live in rented house and landlord is trying to sell :

    http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/15963972?image=1

    Hope it works

    x
  • Here is my kitchen and I absolutely love it will be very sad to leave it behind :( we live in rented house and landlord is trying to sell :

    http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/15963972?image=1

    Hope it works

    x

    Aww, love your kitchen I can understand why you don't want to leave it xx
  • Bibbitybob
    Bibbitybob Posts: 843 Forumite
    edited 24 February 2013 at 5:39PM
    Just bumping this for another user, thought I may as well add my kitchen pic on too while I'm here! Please excuse the clutter, it was taken on a busy Sunday morning, but it's one of my favourites.

    2680abbaefac11e1a8b522000a1e9e04_6.jpg
  • Very nice bibbity - the units are very similar to what I am currently doing in our kitchen...it's a bit long haul, but I can see the end in sight!
    "A cat can have kittens in the oven, but that don't make them biscuits." - Mary Cooper
    "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful" - William Morris
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.
  • chalkysoil
    chalkysoil Posts: 1,662 Forumite
    thanks for the bump, I've never seen this thread before and am hooked and so many lovely pics to look at :)
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I've never had a new kitchen that I've chosen myself :(
    Bossymoo

    Away with the fairies :beer:
  • i used to love this thread too! i am in a different place must get pic up too! some amazing kitchens :)
    How people treat you is their Karma: how you react is yours


  • Just found this thread yesterday and couldn't stop looking at it. Bibbetybob. I LOVE your kitchen! It looks so warm and friendly.
    Took a few photos of mine last night ( it's a funny shape so hard to get everything in in less than three photos) Just need to figure out how to add them in my messages...
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.