NCTea Party 2006 - Chessington & Alton Towers cheap

Options
OFFICIAL INSERT

This deal offers discounted tickets for specific days at Chessington World of Adventures and Alton Towers, with free entry for some children.

Chessington World of Adventures: Sunday 7th May (Normal cost £29 and £19.50)

- Adult tickets £15.50 and one child free with every paying adult.
- Additional children from 1 metre high, up to 11yrs old are £14.50.
- Free entry for kids under 1 metre high!

Alton Towers: Sunday 18th June (Fathers Day) (Normal cost £29.50 and £19)

- Adult tickets £16.50
- Children from 1 metre high, up to 11yrs old are £13.50.- Free entry for kids under 1 metre high!

Back to the original post

Hi there,

The NCT have a deal with Chessington & Alton Towers again for cheap tickets - see here for more details. Sorry - don't know yet if it's just the day of the party or for a longer period. Mind you, the parties look pretty good...

C

threadbanner.gif
£2 savers club - £62

Relaunched grocery challenge:

March target: £150 on food, £50 on other stuff - still not doing very well at keeping track...:o

:hello:

Comments

• jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Woolworths have also currently got a promotion where you receive 5 vouchers for BOGOF entrance at Alton Towers, Chessington, Thorpe Park and Madame Tussauds. (This includes adults as well as kids.)

You have to spend over £10 instore at Woolies to get the vouchers. Offer on until 30th April, although the vouchers are valid until 31 July 06.
  • lukepaulmartin
    Options
    Remember if you're planning on going to Alton Towers you could purchase the tickets using your Tesco clubcard vouchers to get 4x their face value. I'll be getting my 2 adult tickets for approx £16.
  • janice_mac
    janice_mac Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone who has got an annual pass (and they are well worth the money, saves you a fortune if you go regularly.) Chessington open to the public on Sunday but on Saturday they are having an annual passholders day.
  • chrisbagsy
    chrisbagsy Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Remember if you're planning on going to Alton Towers you could purchase the tickets using your Tesco clubcard vouchers to get 4x their face value. I'll be getting my 2 adult tickets for approx £16.

How do I use my tesco clubcard for these tickets? (Sorry if i am being a bit stupid!!!)
    Thanks
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    chrisbagsy wrote:
    How do I use my tesco clubcard for these tickets? (Sorry if i am being a bit stupid!!!)
    Thanks

Don't worry - you're not being stupid. Basically, you swap your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for 'deals' that are worth four times as much.

This thread HERE should give you some more useful information. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure