We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 10/06 Win A House In France OR £100,000 In Cash!

Options

Comments

• diddydi
    diddydi Posts: 617 Forumite
    Options
    Todays word is OnionWhy can't the search engine ever find anything that is typed in
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    white*star wrote: »
    Hi Grannybiker

Nodrog kindly posted the answer for this morning at 06.09am and I had updated OP :D

Back now!
    Was probably still half asleep when I tried to enter this morning as it was cunningly hidden on page 2 :o ! Also didn't notice the updated OP, despite the bright red text! Ah well, I've felt more foolish over far worse in my time!
    Thanks for sending merge request too.
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • EIGHTOF8
    EIGHTOF8 Posts: 1,835 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all and thanks for all the passcodes. I manged to get 3 entries in, but its just jammed on my forth. Still waiting. LOL Using FF
    Not been in here for years. Life got hectic!
  • nodrog
    nodrog Posts: 2,915 Forumite
    Options
    wednesdays password is
    eiffel
  • Optimist
    Optimist Posts: 4,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    nodrog wrote: »
    wednesdays password is
    eiffel

Nodrog you are my hero getting up so early just to give out the passwords :D
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell. British author, mathematician, & philosopher (1872 - 1970)
  • patootie_2
    patootie_2 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Huge thanks to everyone who shares these kinds of codes .. meagre disability benefits means I can't really afford to buy daily newspapers .. and in any case the news is 24 hours old by the time it gets into print .. but I do appreciate the generosity of others who do buy and do share .. you are little gems :)
  • bryal99
    bryal99 Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I won a £4000 Spa 5 Star hol to Mauritius from DM back in Feb - I did post win on here but entered comp before I had discovered this area of forum - we go next week!! Thanks x
  • Beewee_2
    Beewee_2 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I'm a new convert to the site. Love the comps! Thanks for posting this one.:beer:
  • nodrog
    nodrog Posts: 2,915 Forumite
    Options
    Thursdays password is
    dover
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    Yay. we got a mention!
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure