Getmein.com, are they legit?

Options
Reason i ask is that i hope to use them to sell a couple of tickets. i have registered with them and listed the tickets but they wont appear on the site till i "validate" my paypal account. when i go to do this, a page appears to authorise and confirm a paypal payment to getmein. no amount is specified and i am confused by this as i dont owe them anything. why are they requesting money?

i shan't complete till i get some reassurance that they are not about to rip me off.:confused:
Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!

Comments

• *Cariad*
    *Cariad* Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    I tried selling tickets on Getmein.com last month - got me nowhere unfortunatley. I didn't need to give them my Paypal details to list my tickets though :think:
  • tomarola
    tomarola Posts: 124 Forumite
    Options
    I brought of getmein in the past and the tickets did arrive so I would say they are ok
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team
  • ThinkingOfLinking
    Options
    They are endorsed by Ticketmaster so I'd assume they're safe; I have never bought or sold through them though so cannot say more than that. If you want tickets for face value try Redmist. I've had success from there without being ripped off.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure