GR Solicitors - warning

Options
2»

Comments

• ILW
    ILW Posts: 18,333 Forumite
    Options
    Was the fee paid in full then, or is the letter from the DCA including some sort of penalty because the invoice was not settled on time?
  • clarkybark
    Options
    I agree with most people on here the whole company is shoddy care more about what they are getting than what they can do for you avoid them at all cost and avoid the people that take your details then sell them to companies like GR Solicitors they are all involved in the scam its easier to contact the banks yourself they have to give you the PPI back these companies are ruining everything for everyone else its the same with the Personal Injury claims its all coming out now that it is a big scam one person sells it to another etc,etc, Then these shoddy solicitors show up, tut tut tut cant you do anything Mr Lewis
  • Wywth
    Wywth Posts: 5,079 Forumite
    Options
    I totally agree with all your comments. I used to work for GR and they are a very shady company and I would stay away at all costs!! When I worked there I put through two PPI claims for my parents. The first one came back a while again and they explained as I was an employee we wouldn't have to pay the fees. I then left the company, the second claim has now come through and not only did they fail to tell us this but they have now took both lots of fees of this claim without telling us first. I think you would all agree that this is disgusting and just proves what type of company this is and of course I won't be letting they lay.

Hi, and wecome to MSE KerriHolden, but your advice is somewhat late as this thread is OVER 3 YEARS OLD! :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure