🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Just a Suggestion... DRO Sub-Board

Options
Im re-posting this as a board guide saw fit to move it to the Site Feedback: Questions & suggestions, the OP was asking for feedback if a sub board was warrented, not making a sugestion one should be created...yet!

I believe it was meant as a discusion on the BR board, so that is why i have re-posted it

The thread is now here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=20579839#post20579839

If you can post your comments in both it will help

Debt_Tired wrote: »
With the recent introduction of Debt Relief Orders, can I suggest that a new Sub-Board be created, namely: DRO - Debt Relief Order

The DRO is going to be important to a lot of people and it would be good if there was a single place to seek out information and share experiences. And perhaps existing postings and threads can be moved to this new Sub Board?

Just a Suggestion :o

Happy Easter from Debt Tired...
Thats it, i am done, Blind-as-a-Bat has left the forum, for good this time, there is no way I can recover this account, as the password was random, and not recorded, and the email used no longer exits, nor can be recovered to recover the account, goodbye all …………. :(

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 1 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family