The Bankrupt Inn (Part Three)

Options

Comments

• blind-as-a-bat_2
    Options
    haleygrey wrote: »
    if its any consolation, I usually have luck like that. I got dumped on holiday once!:T

Was that anything to do with a rugby team:confused:
    Thats it, i am done, Blind-as-a-Bat has left the forum, for good this time, there is no way I can recover this account, as the password was random, and not recorded, and the email used no longer exits, nor can be recovered to recover the account, goodbye all …………. :(
  • haleygrey
    haleygrey Posts: 941 Forumite
    Options
    Was that anything to do with a rugby team:confused:

Hi Bat, No it wasnt (mores the pity) his mother told him to i think and he said ok!
    :beer:
  • Lightattheend
    Lightattheend Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh Sieve, sorry to hear your news - its never easy, especially if you weren't quite expecting it. Things can only get better from here - unless you do run out of toilet paper!! ;)
    BR 08/06/09 ED 10/03/10
    BSC member 250
  • haleygrey
    Options
    at least you've got some nice chaps and chappesses to get drunk with!
  • blind-as-a-bat_2
    Options
    haleygrey wrote: »
    Hi Bat, No it wasnt (mores the pity) his mother told him to i think and he said ok!

Sounds like YOU had a lucky escape:eek::p
    Thats it, i am done, Blind-as-a-Bat has left the forum, for good this time, there is no way I can recover this account, as the password was random, and not recorded, and the email used no longer exits, nor can be recovered to recover the account, goodbye all …………. :(
  • haleygrey
    Options
    yes, i did. a lot of my friends told me afterwards the same thing. Even a neighbours sister said it too, she thought we werent suited as im outgoing and fun and he is quite boring and miserable!
  • yellowmonkey
    yellowmonkey Posts: 7,052 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sorry to hear your news sieve.

Let me get you a beer

cerveja.gif

ym
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I need a drink........just sat through the doctor who special & ermmmm....hmmm
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • blind-as-a-bat_2
    Options
    it was ok, but the flying bus was a bit naff:rolleyes:

By the way is fermi running a dating sevice by PM:confused: his PM is always full of late:rolleyes::rotfl::rotfl:
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hmm the CGI left a lot to be desired......

Hmm fermi's up to something for sure!
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure