The Bankrupt Inn (Part Three)

Options

Comments

• fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Coffee for me too but that bacon sani needs more bacon and less 'stuff'
    I may be BR but I expect a pig on my sani....

Better? :D

178502520_afcc6fe2d6.jpg
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • nervousmother
    nervousmother Posts: 2,885 Forumite
    Options
    oh yeah! thats a sarnie!

'I can smell it' ... ooo no bacon in the house :(
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    That'll do for me as well, fermi. :T :T

Now, where's the HP? :confused:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • nervousmother
    Options
    rog2 wrote: »
    That'll do for me as well, fermi. :T :T

Now, where's the HP? :confused:

HP? is the bacon that expensive?? :rotfl:
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 11 April 2009 at 10:37AM
    Options
    I dunno......I dissapear for a while & you've upped & moved! bet you've changed the locks as well!!

I can take the hint!! :p:cool:
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • nervousmother
    Options
    Now now phil dont be like that... did you not see the 'repossession notice' on the door....
  • rog2
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    HP? :rotfl:

I can only get HP when I'm out - at home we use 'ASDA' brown sauce, which is 'Okay' but not the same. I usually 'filter' the odd sachet of HP from Morrisson's cafe when I'm travelling. :rolleyes:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

• rog2
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Now now phil dont be like that... did you not see the 'repossession notice' on the door....

I thought that it had been closed by 'Environmental Health'. :rolleyes: :rotfl::rotfl:

Only joking, phil - I know that you kept the place totally sterile - there was that much alcohol spilt on the floor that no germs had any chance of survival.

• Merry_Gentry
    Merry_Gentry Posts: 3,627 Forumite
    Options
    Did somebody mention bacon sandwich?!!! Morning all :D
    Get free advice before embarking on bankruptcy: CCCS 0800 138 1111 National Debtline 0808 808 4000
    Business Debt Line 0800 197 6026 CAB Insolvency Service- 0845 602 9848
    "He who laughs last didn't get it!" :rotfl:BSC 134

• philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    rog2 wrote: »
    I thought that it had been closed by 'Environmental Health'. :rolleyes: :rotfl::rotfl:

Hmm that may have been due to me.....what can I say? experiments with cocktails & fairy liquid NEVER WORK WELL!
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure