Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc V

Options

Comments

• gerryu2
    gerryu2 Posts: 79 Forumite
    Options
    frizz_head wrote:
    I received the Elemis Absolute Lifting Serum this morning - but have forgotten which magazine sub it was from! :o

Check the parcel label. there is sometimes a clue in the subs no.

I have a special folder as I have over 15 mags on the go at the one time.

I keep the offer pages from the mag or the printout if I subscribed online.

When the free gift arrives, I write this on the corresponding subscription print-out. I laso write on when each issue arrives. This way, I know when I have received all my issues to cancel my subscription.

I always cancel the DD with the bank as soon as it appears on my bank statement & then cancel with the mag as soon as the last expected magazine issue arrives.

I then wait a few days after I have cancelled the subscription, then I take it out again.

Hope this helps.
  • gerryu2
    Options
    charlotte3 wrote:
    I still haven't received my free bag with the 'Eve' subscription.

I took the first offer, with the Canvas bag (Not the leather one in the next issue.)

I've phoned and emailed. Was supposed to get it before the new year. Last phone call they said they would send out another. Two weeks later still no bag so emailed again and they said to allow 28 days. Well, about 10 days to go now, I also took out a subscription for my sister and she hasn't received hers either.

Has anyone else had theirs?

I phoned them yesterday. They over subscribed with the offer & will send out a letter to everyone advising a choice of 2 alternative bags. I asked them to email the letter & photo's to me which they did. Made my choice (after asking the wife) and sent the email back to them. Should speed things up.
  • gerryu2
    Options
    £6 per quarter plus free radox indulgent moments kit containing 2 bath velvets, 2 bath silks & 3 shower creams.

https://www.qualitymagazines.co.uk/zest/sa36

0870 1241050 code sa36

closes 2nd march. the first 500 orders will receive the kit then an alternative gift will be supplied (i had to read the tiny print)
  • gerryu2
    Options
    Got the free hairdryer with one of the subs - unfortunalely, one of the hair care products burst & leaked all over the box & hairdryer.

This is the 3rd box that has arrived with leaking products. I wish they would use adequate packaging inside.
  • charlotte3
    Options
    gerryu2 wrote:
    I phoned them yesterday. They over subscribed with the offer & will send out a letter to everyone advising a choice of 2 alternative bags. I asked them to email the letter & photo's to me which they did. Made my choice (after asking the wife) and sent the email back to them. Should speed things up.
    Thanks Gerry but it was the leather bag that was over subscribed not the canvas one that I subscribed to, so they told me when I called.

I got my bag today anyway, it's very nice so I'm a happy bunny now!
    Sexkitten

Good things come to those who wait......... but the best will be taken by those who got there first ;)

• appleblossom
    Options
    gerryu2 wrote:
    £6 per quarter plus free radox indulgent moments kit containing 2 bath velvets, 2 bath silks & 3 shower creams.

0870 1241050 code sa36

closes 2nd march. the first 500 orders will receive the kit then an alternative gift will be supplied (i had to read the tiny print)

A few ppl have already applied for this one and been sent the detox and aromatherapy books (no gym bag) as an alternative instead - including myself and I have returned the books to them, canx the direct debit and done it instead for the earlier link with the free Elemis gift!! Thanks anyway though.
  • angelwds
    angelwds Posts: 620 Forumite
    Options
    gerryu2 wrote:
    Got the free hairdryer with one of the subs - unfortunalely, one of the hair care products burst & leaked all over the box & hairdryer.

This is the 3rd box that has arrived with leaking products. I wish they would use adequate packaging inside.

Try emailing them and tell them, I had a leaky product in my Dove Set (with Prima), see earlier post, and they are sending me a whole new set :j
    :A OFFICIAL Boots Tart :A and member of the PAH! club :rotfl:
    Lapsed member of the £2 coin savers club.....:rolleyes:
  • angelwds
    angelwds Posts: 620 Forumite
    Options
    gerryu2 wrote:

0870 1241050 code sa36

I applied for this but got the books (no bag) and I am still waiting for a reply from them :mad:
    :A OFFICIAL Boots Tart :A and member of the PAH! club :rotfl:
    Lapsed member of the £2 coin savers club.....:rolleyes:
  • kelly4509
    Options
    Originally posted on the old thread by gerryu2 the link for this is now working.

The hair kit is worth £29.

https://www.subsinfo.co.uk/maxim offer code D0603
    0845 126 0388

Cancel within 2 wks of receiving 3rd issue.
  • Babbler
    Babbler Posts: 3,083 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    New poker magazine out next month - 3 free issues!

https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/secureonline/quicksubs_tpl.asp?m=955&src=L001

Enjoy :)
    Being bored is so boring Im bored of it... :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family