We Will Rock You at the Edinburgh Playhouse

Options
We have been to see We Will Rock You at the Dominion in London however it is on at the Edinburgh Playhouse from November through to January.

My parents would love to go and see this so I would like to get tickets for the 4 of us to go and hopefully that could be their Christmas pressie.

What is the best way to get tickets for the Playhouse. I looked on their website but it only offered theatre tokens. When looking for my tickets for the Dominion ticketmaster were really expensive :confused:

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments

• mvteng
    mvteng Posts: 514 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Edinburgh Playhouse now sell tickets online via ticketmaster.

Or you can phone the box office on 0844 847 1660
  • masonsmum
    masonsmum Posts: 855 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks phoned the box office and managed to get prices. Cheapest tickets are £22 for the balcony seats row F to left of stage with no restrictions.

Does anyone know if these are good seats - as we have never been to the Playhouse before.

Thanks
  • mvteng
    mvteng Posts: 514 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Saturday afternoon show is cheaper. There are often other offers on for different nights.

Book via RBS Royalties to get 25% off (if you have it).

Balcony is as high up & as far away from the stage as you can get. Personally I would either go on the Saturday afternoon, or pay a little extra to get a better seat.
  • anna42hmr
    anna42hmr Posts: 2,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    masonsmum wrote: »
    We have been to see We Will Rock You at the Dominion in London however it is on at the Edinburgh Playhouse from November through to January.

My parents would love to go and see this so I would like to get tickets for the 4 of us to go and hopefully that could be their Christmas pressie.

What is the best way to get tickets for the Playhouse. I looked on their website but it only offered theatre tokens. When looking for my tickets for the Dominion ticketmaster were really expensive :confused:

Thanks in advance for any advice.

do you go to thde theatre a few times a year? if so the theatre is part if livecard so is one of the live nation theatres you can get discounts on for taking out the card (£30 a year) www.livecard.co.uk
    MFW#105 - 2015 Overpaid £8095 / 2016 Overpaid £6983.24 / 2017 Overpaid £3583.12 / 2018 Overpaid £2583.12 / 2019 Overpaid £2583.12 / 2020 Overpaid £2583.12/ 2021 overpaid £1506.82 /2022 Overpaid £2975.28 / 2023 Overpaid £2677.30 / 2024 Target: £1800, £572.15 overpaid as at March so YTD = £355.88 Total OP since mortgage started in 2015 = £34,178.29
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you're in Edinburgh go to the Playhouse Box Office and they will let you choose your seats, and there are no Ticketb*stard charges either :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure