What Now

Options
I wonder if anyone can help, i have been in contact with this company once, no reply, i sent them the second letter and got a letter back from them saying that the company went into administration 1 month after we had our product installed another company took over the business and is trading under the same name. They say they are not liable and we need to contact the original company. Surely if they are trading as the same company doing the same business then they are surely dealing with all the problems from previous clients etc....
Anyone got any ideas of where i go from here??

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    I wonder if anyone can help, i have been in contact with this company once, no reply, i sent them the second letter and got a letter back from them saying that the company went into administration 1 month after we had our product installed another company took over the business and is trading under the same name. They say they are not liable and we need to contact the original company. Surely if they are trading as the same company doing the same business then they are surely dealing with all the problems from previous clients etc....
    Anyone got any ideas of where i go from here??

Hi there

So sorry to hear this, hopefully someone will post up with some info for you here, but meanwhile, you can always check with the financial compensation scheme (FSCS) to ask if the company in question are listed with them here:
    http://www.fscs.org.uk/

Or ask the financial ombudsman service to check them out for you here:
    http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact/index.html

Good luck hun and hope others post as well with some useful advice here for you.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport