ASDA - price difference claim

New Post Advanced Search

ASDA - price difference claim

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Consumer Rights
11 replies 962 views
50pence_250pence_2 Forumite
2 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Consumer Rights
I bought a printer in ASDA 4 days ago. Today I discovered exactly the same type of printer in Staples for half price. Do you think I can claim ASDA the price difference ?
thanks

Replies

• stugibstugib Forumite
    2.6K posts
    No.................
  • stugib wrote: »
    No.................

How did you get that answer through the minimum ten character count?!
    Gone ... or have I?
  • stugibstugib Forumite
    2.6K posts
    dmg24 wrote: »
    I have special privileges ;)
  • sporedudesporedude Forumite
    1.6K posts
    50Pence wrote: »
    I bought a printer in ASDA 4 days ago. Today I discovered exactly the same type of printer in Staples for half price. Do you think I can claim ASDA the price difference ?
    thanks

Lol nice one.
  • tbwtbw Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Asda do have an 'Ad Match' policy - you might swing it with that if you REALLY push it.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • smcaulsmcaul Forumite
    1.1K posts
    dmg24 wrote: »

He used full stops but changed the colour to white.
  • stugibstugib Forumite
    2.6K posts
    smcaul wrote: »
    He used full stops but changed the colour to white.

Spoilsport :p
  • Hailz86Hailz86 Forumite
    340 posts
    If they wont refund the difference just take it back for a refund and buy it from staples xx
    2012 Wins - Danepak Fridge Magnet, £20 Just Eat Voucher, iTunes Song Download, Yellow Toaster and Kettle, Thorntons Bunny, 6 Months Gym Membership, £250 Multipower Products, 3 X Dalepak Vouchers, 10 minute sunbed session, Lucozade Sport, 2 X BMI Flights, Android Zeemote,
  • While we're on the subject of how do you post the word pu$$y but without the dollar signs?:confused:
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    50Pence wrote: »
    thanks
    Unless you still have some sort of right of return under an ASDA policy (which you likely won't have if you've opened it), then no you cannot. As a consumer you should be looking round for the best deal before buying something. You have no right to gain a price difference back just because you didn't do your homework.
    While we're on the subject of how do you post the word pu$$y but without the dollar signs?
    Ah but that is a different issue entirely, known as censor bypassing. To do that you have to make your post in a full blooded manner. No pussy footing around ;)
    "MIND IF I USE YOUR PHONE? IF WORD GETS OUT THAT
    I'M MISSING FIVE HUNDRED GIRLS WILL KILL THEMSELVES."
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support