Fancy a smile or a tear? Blog discussion

This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.
Read Martin's 'Fancy a smile or a tear?' Blog.
Click reply to discuss below.

Comments

• katthehat
    katthehat Posts: 1,046 Forumite
    What a lovely story, the people who post on these forum's feel like they are part of a 'big' family' you never feel alone and 100% there is someone who can help you out, even if it's just a few kind words of support at the right time. I haven't looked back since i came across this site.

Best wishes to the lady in question's daughter and here's to a happy future.
    Kat :money:
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Ambassador
    Team Quackers, is just one of the lovely MSE community groups. Reading about Quackers and her ducklings is amazing and uplifting................makes me smile whenever I think of them.:T
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Maybe a read of the original would show what MSE is about :T
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=799697
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family