NEWSPAPER SUMMARY - Tuesday 31st March 2009

13»

Replies

• HippygirlHippygirl Forumite
    422 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    richmanu7 wrote: »
    Do let me know how you get on at waitrose, as I could only use 10% recently of total spend:mad:
    One of my Waitrose now only take 3 mocs and the other takes £3 worth of mocs. :(
  • malamaymalamay Forumite
    793 Posts
    The free driving lesson in the Star is the same offer that was floating around earlier this year. See http://prodriving.co.uk/ for more details, says it's with a local instructor.

I signed up for it some time ago, and I think the AA contacted me for the free lesson, but by that time I'd already had a lesson with them (that's I'd paid for), and thus wasn't eligible for the freebie.:rolleyes:
    Swagbucks Amazon gift vouchers 2014 125/250
    GC October 100.8/150 September 99.36/180 August 178.77/180 June 163.18/180 May 177.89/180 April 160.66/180 March 163.48/180 Feb 154.21/150 Jan 51.65/150
  • London Lite

no MOCs today
    I :heart2: Waitrose
  • The London Paper

no MOCs today
    I :heart2: Waitrose
  • THEFIZZTHEFIZZ Forumite
    489 Posts
    Citylink travel for £5 code dailyoffer

25p moc for Wednesdays paper
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    UltraCheap wrote: »
    Whoohoo!! It's about time!!! Thanks Nudge!

Am I gutted. Had to leave early to go to London so didn't have time to check the summary this morning. What makes it worse someone had left a Mail on the seat in the train coming home & I left it there without looking at it!:mad:

I shop in Waitrose & currently my branch take up to half the cost of your shopping, except for 1 supervisor who insists it is only one-third but you can only give one of any coupon in a shop.

Would be great if the Mail decided to print this more days.

Did get a free bar of mint Aero outside Green Park underground which was a tasty treat on the way home - was kind and shared it with my husband.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides