Car Hire Code Wanted Please

Options
Hi,

Does anyone have a 'free to use' car hire discount code that can be used for Hertz, Avis or EuroCar (even though it's not Europe!)

I've done a search but they all the previously posted ones were quite some time ago.

Tx for your help

C

Comments

• gardner1
    gardner1 Posts: 3,154 Forumite
    Options
    try W300012 on avis
  • ceebeeby
    ceebeeby Posts: 4,357 Forumite
    Options
    Bump .... one above didn't work for me :-(
  • simonne15_2
    simonne15_2 Posts: 66 Forumite
    Options
    The best car hire deal I've ever found in Spain is from a company in the U.K. which I've used many times now. It checks out the options, compares for you without the hassle of waiting on the website and gives the best quote. I've just tried testing a comparison and it has worked out £100 less :j than the link given in today's newsletter for same size car. Try http://www.ams-link.co.uk/index.html :rotfl:
  • marmitequeen
    marmitequeen Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    We've just booked car hire with Hertz in France through the EuroStar website (eurostar.com) and saved over £100 - it was by far the cheapest and I'd gone through all the recommended sites. Didn't need any code, it was just cheaper!!! (yay!)

When you search for what you want it comes up with loads of different companies that are the same price as usual, scroll down to get to Hertz. We did this last year as well and it all went smoothly.

Good luck, all!
    x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family