Central London Hotel wanted.

Options
We have a special occasion coming up and the missus would like to go to London, bit of sight seeing and take in a show or two. We would like a central hotel 4* plus for three nights.
Any suggestions much appreciated.

Comments

• andyrules
    andyrules Posts: 3,558 Forumite
    Options
    How far in advance is it? And how much do you want to pay? You could try the Lastminute secret ones, or go for the Grange hotels which sometimes have last minute bargains or other deals. The Hoxton is very nice - their prices vary a lot, can be quite expensive or very reasonable. Holiday Inn have a buy 2 get one free offer that might suit you.

Don't forget to go to Leicester Square to the half price hut for your theatre tickets;)
  • welshnige
    welshnige Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    We were thinking either 24th or 25th April being the friday or saturday night, three nights. Was hoping to get away with four star for £90 a night? Or is that being too cheeky.
  • Sundaze316
    Options
    Hi

I can recommend the Cavendish Hotel. We went there for my mums birthday. Its located behind Fortnum and Masons. We went to a show and was only about a ten minute walk to the theatre. Also if you like Indian I can recommend Choi Bizarre.

If you need any more details. Let me know.

Clare
  • fran-o
    fran-o Posts: 807 Forumite
    Options
    I was also going to suggest the secret hotels on lastminute.com I think there is a thread on here somewhere telling you the names of the secret hotels from their last minute descriptions.
    fran-o
  • clareyocs
    clareyocs Posts: 94 Forumite
    Options
    fran-o wrote: »
    I was also going to suggest the secret hotels on lastminute.com I think there is a thread on here somewhere telling you the names of the secret hotels from their last minute descriptions.
    I used this and got the hilton for £75 a night in kensington:cool:
  • welshnige
    welshnige Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    I like the secret hotels idea.

Cheers folks :beer:
  • susancs
    susancs Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    Options
    Some of the Crowne Plazas with the Holiday Inn chain are 4 star. Check post here to get the cheapest rate.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1535105&highlight=holiday+inn
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure