Wanted: Morrissey Manchester Tickets

Options
Im in desperate need of Morrissey Manchester tickets for 22nd and 23rd May. A fortune is being charged on ebay but im willing to pay about £75 per ticket so if anyone knows of any please let me know!

Comments

• DitaBombita
    DitaBombita Posts: 554 Forumite
    Options
    I couldnt get them either - In a more moneysaving style I got tickets for Smiths Cover band in May - there called totally Smiths, or complete smiths or something like that. They are doing an Unhappy Birthday tour and the last date is in Mancs in May on Morrissey's 50th Birthday. Tickets were about a tenner.
  • Little_miss_morrissey
    Options
    The Smiths Indeed, yeah they are really good, the lead singer Paul is the double of Morrissey.

I managed to get a ticket for the 23rd May off ebay for £85 but all of the tickets for the birthday gig on ebay are in pairs and going for no less than £300 for the two so in kind of stuck :cry: im hoping that they drop in price nearer the time, the last Manchester Gmex gig they were going for silly money then a fortnight before they were going on ebay for face value.
  • boba_fett_3
    boba_fett_3 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    It might be worth trying on morrissey's forums if they allow that, you can sometimes get cheap/face value tickets on the fan forums, I got radiohead tickets for face value the day before a gig once that way.

Scarlet mist might be worth a look as well, not sure if they've got any but it's worth a try.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport