Cheap West End Theatre Tickets

Options
In London Paper's Cheat the Crunch promotion, there are £15 tickets for Stephen Sondheim's Saturday Night at the Arts Theatre just by quoting 'early bird' offer when booking - 0845 017 5584. Show's on now and the offer's valid 'til the end on this month.

Comments

• terryobrien
    Options
    i've been to see woman in mind and plague over england for £12.50 recently instead of the top price. think the theatres might be struggling at the minute. also there are priscilla queen of the desert offers on ALREADY! i booked through ticket site westendtheatre.com but i think other sites also have similar offers.
  • ali1972
    ali1972 Posts: 599 Forumite
    Options
    May is tradionally a quieter time in the West End so expect a few deals around. Business picks up again in the summer. Also Tuesday nights are the quietest night. Also I passed the TKTS booth this morning (Wednesday) and there were loads of shows on discount there. All the long runners are there as well aslots of plays.
    Yeah, whatever. I'm a grown up, I can take it...
  • blackswan2
    blackswan2 Posts: 290 Forumite
    Options
    I have missed the boat on tickets for Cherry Orchard at The Old Vic (mind you £45 for stalls is too steep) and Doll's House at The Donmar ... if anyone knows a way to get tickets (without using seatwave, viagogo, touts etc) I'd be grateful :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure