New Post Advanced Search

UK Hols and Theatre

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team and we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

It’s an exceptionally tough time for the holiday, travel and events industry, and we are swamped with questions about your consumer rights around cancelled concerts, flights, hotels, theatre shows etc.

We’re a small team and we want to make sure Forumites are getting the answers they need accurately and quickly. So for the time being, we are hitting pause on this board and redirecting everyone to the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

And of course, we have the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH
FOREIGN OFFICE TRAVEL ADVICE * FURLOUGH UPDATE * MORTGAGE LENDING

best place to buy o2 arena tickets?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Theatre, Concert & Events Tickets
1 reply 1.5K views
sammywsammyw Forumite
448 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Theatre, Concert & Events Tickets
We want to take our son to see the Walking with dinosaurs show. Where's the best place to get tickets and are there any voucher codes I can use?? Never been to the O2 before - or anywhere else for that matter, so are there any tips for getting the most out of the day?

Replies

• sammyw wrote: »
    We want to take our son to see the Walking with dinosaurs show. Where's the best place to get tickets and are there any voucher codes I can use?? Never been to the O2 before - or anywhere else for that matter, so are there any tips for getting the most out of the day?

Dont know about vouchers,but when we went to the bodyworlds exibition there,we bought tickets there on the day. Get there early and you will be given a timeslot which I think is around 2 hrs,where you can enter the show. Plenty of places to eat there aswell.
    :jPrince's number one fan!!!:j
    :AR.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson. Moonwalking with the angels xxx:A
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support