New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

best place to buy o2 arena tickets?

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Theatre, Concert & Events Tickets
1 reply 1.5K views
sammywsammyw Forumite
448 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Theatre, Concert & Events Tickets
We want to take our son to see the Walking with dinosaurs show. Where's the best place to get tickets and are there any voucher codes I can use?? Never been to the O2 before - or anywhere else for that matter, so are there any tips for getting the most out of the day?

Replies

• sammyw wrote: »
    We want to take our son to see the Walking with dinosaurs show. Where's the best place to get tickets and are there any voucher codes I can use?? Never been to the O2 before - or anywhere else for that matter, so are there any tips for getting the most out of the day?

Dont know about vouchers,but when we went to the bodyworlds exibition there,we bought tickets there on the day. Get there early and you will be given a timeslot which I think is around 2 hrs,where you can enter the show. Plenty of places to eat there aswell.
    :jPrince's number one fan!!!:j
    :AR.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson. Moonwalking with the angels xxx:A
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support