🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Cafe Rouge Vouchers Discussion

Options

This is a special discussion linked to whenever there are Cafe Rouge vouchers available in the

Restaurant Vouchers Deals Note

Why not share your thoughts about Cafe Rouge and, more importantly, the best bargains and dish recommendations when you dine there.

... just click reply to add your comments

Grab the latest MSE Deals
Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
Get Martin's Money Tips
Join the MSE Forum

Comments

• GracieP
    GracieP Posts: 1,263 Forumite
    Options
    My local Cafe Rouge is a lovely restaurant. I was initially a bit wary of it, as I find chain restaurants can often be poor, but I was pleasantly surprised. My husband and I took my parents there on their last visit and all of us had completely excellent meals. I found that in itself surprising, as it's not unusual to have one or two good dishes, but all 4 of us ordered different meals and all were excellent.

Best of all with the voucher, the entire bill, including a shared starter, drinks, 4 meals and the service charge was under £60.
  • Kazza100
    Options
    GracieP wrote: »
    My local Cafe Rouge is a lovely restaurant. I was initially a bit wary of it, as I find chain restaurants can often be poor, but I was pleasantly surprised. My husband and I took my parents there on their last visit and all of us had completely excellent meals. I found that in itself surprising, as it's not unusual to have one or two good dishes, but all 4 of us ordered different meals and all were excellent.

Best of all with the voucher, the entire bill, including a shared starter, drinks, 4 meals and the service charge was under £60.

Glad you had a nice meal....the web site states, register and print, so I went to Cafe Rouges site, but there is no mention of registering or the offer, can I ask how you got your voucher....many thanks
  • MSE_Deborah
    MSE_Deborah Posts: 134 MSE Staff
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Hi there,

If you register your details on this page from The Daily Telegraph website, your 2for1 Cafe Rouge voucher should appear on the next page.

Hope this helps.

MSE Deborah

Kazza100 wrote: »
    Glad you had a nice meal....the web site states, register and print, so I went to Cafe Rouges site, but there is no mention of registering or the offer, can I ask how you got your voucher....many thanks

Grab the latest MSE Deals
    Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
    Get Martin's Money Tips
    Join the MSE Forum
  • Swaders
    Swaders Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    2-1 at Cafe Rouge Great! But does anyone know if you can then apply the 20% discount that having a 'Senior Rail' card entitles?
  • jennilb
    jennilb Posts: 123 Forumite
    Options
    It does say it quite clearly on the telegraphs' website, but not on MSE. Thought this would be great for a weekend with my Mum and Aunts, but not running on the days they're here :(
  • jules1964
    Options
    two for one at cafe rouge, including friday!

http://www.caferougeoffers.co.uk/
    Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.........!!!:rotfl::T
  • Love my local Cafe Rouge and go there often, just tried to book the Farnham Cafe Rouge and got a shock, the person who answered the phone was so rude and abrupt I rang to cancel the booking and got the phone slammed down on me. I called up again to complain to the manager, only to discover that she was the manager, oh dear poor Farnham. Who does the staff appraisals on the managers?

We shall be travelling back home to eat at the local friendly one again who could be more helpful when I rang to book a table.

I suppose with chains you can experience a range of quality given to the customer but I was really shocked by the huge gap between Farnham and bournemouth not worlds away.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,105 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi can anyone recommend any good dishes and desserts here please, we are looking to try it later this month. Thank you..
  • Raspberry_Swirl
    Options
    My faves are the confit duck, moules marinare and croque monsieur. Yummy!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,105 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks Rasberry Swirl. There is a voucher at the moment where get a main and a drink for £10. There is confit de canard a l'orange on this. Runs out on 19/09 if this helps..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport