IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Notice to owner received

Options
Good morning,
I am posting on behalf of a friend.
I imagine her informal appeal re pcns has been rejected as she now has received notice to owner.
On one of the notice to owner the car model is wrongly recorded?
She originally appealed as her bag and relevant documentation was stolen from her car . I m not sure if she appealed within the 14 days as this happpend over christmas.
My question is can she pay at the original fine i.e £60.00?
Is it worth appealing against the wrong vehicle being recorded? ( there are 5 tickets).and each one asking for £120.00 that my friend cannot afford to pay. Do councils allow time to pay?

Also does the make model and colour of car have to be on a pcn to make it legal?

very many thanks in advance
MM.

Comments

• sarahg1969
    sarahg1969 Posts: 6,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Read the sticky at the top of the forum and follow the instructions, and then someone will be able to assist.

In the meantime - the make and model are irrelevant.
  • Neil_B
    Neil_B Posts: 1,360 Forumite
    Options
    No response? posting elsewhere.

So what's this latest story about a tow away then? V crucial you tell me what Council for that one!
    -
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family