We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Freebies for completing Online Surveys (Juicy Brains Panel etc)

1…1112141617…63

Comments

  • Liessa_8
    Liessa_8 Posts: 185 Forumite
    I love Cedric - I've had £15 of Amazon vouchers so far! :dance:
    :beer:
  • vianna
    vianna Posts: 112 Forumite
    I've signed up for a few of these but I'm really surprised no one has mentioned http://www.testandvote.com it's a good little site which I've been a member of forever working my way to my second reward now.

    V
    Nice to save.
  • Liessa_8 wrote:
    I love Cedric - I've had £15 of Amazon vouchers so far! :dance:

    Hi thanks for the info - but who are Cedric?!
    Start every day by telling yourself how beautiful and intelligent you are
  • billieboy_2
    billieboy_2 Posts: 1,364
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    vianna wrote:
    I've signed up for a few of these but I'm really surprised no one has mentioned http://www.testandvote.com it's a good little site which I've been a member of forever working my way to my second reward now.

    V
    Thanks for reminding me about testandvote - I'd forgotten about them. When I went on their site I was surprised at how my points had added up.

    I've also just had my first survey from Quickwise since joining on 30 March. Thanks.
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Burlesque_Babe Posts: 17,547
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    katyk wrote:
    Sounds good but when I tried to join I was told I could not do so but to try againin 6 months time!

    Not fair!


    Me too :( Got a message saying it was random selection and I had to re-try in 6 months!
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

    :j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • Netts
    Netts Posts: 7 Forumite
    well keep fingers crossed perhaps they have too many of us. never mind its something todo
  • cheesylou
    cheesylou Posts: 150 Forumite
    Thanks! Signed up and am looking forward to receiving my first proper survey!:T
    Money money money!
  • Zinger549
    Zinger549 Posts: 1,444
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I body here a member of harris polls. there quite good
    Come on you Irons
  • pondie1
    pondie1 Posts: 1,705
    Part of the Furniture
    Forumite
    im a member of tns world panel,but its paper surveys,get paid £13 for 2 weekly food diary,£5 each for toiletry and femcare diary,i can give the phone number if anyone is interested,i have a refer a friend leaflets but they must be filled and posted back
  • cheesylou
    cheesylou Posts: 150 Forumite
    I have signed up for test and vote - I hope it is good !!! I always wonder that there's something dodgy about all these sites but it seems ok!

    Thanks for telling us about it!
    Money money money!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.