We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

What have you spent today? - 21/02/06

24

Comments

  • I would love to say nothing for my second day in a row - but I have a tesco shop arriving this evening for £66 :rolleyes:

    Also - Does it count as not spending if I ask my hubbie to buy everything from now on - technically I'm not spending the money (only problem is it comes from our joint account!) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:


    Also - Good luck charitygirl for your interview :j
    You laugh because I'm different - I laugh because you're all the same
  • Nothing today for me, and even have dinner at my friends tonight which I am looking forward to. :drool:
    Its nice to be important but more important to be nice!
  • Avogirly
    Avogirly Posts: 751 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    I went shopping last night which meant I spent money (boo hoo!), but am still within my shopping budget (hooray!). Today will be a no spend day!
    October make £10/day currently £11.02
  • dinkylou
    dinkylou Posts: 727 Forumite
    Nothing planned for me today.

    £40 to go in the bank until friday. Just have to get through 2.5 more days and this will be the first historic month that I dont overspend on my salary in 3 years!! Nearly there!!
  • Hey Skintchick! Didn't recognise you with that new avatar!! You know how you get used to people just by remembering the avatar??? :D

    I've spent 1.24 in the corner shop on some marge and a loaf.

    Have just ordered a Tesco delivery for tomorrow which will be about 3 million quid though! :D
    Mortgage-free wannabe!
  • Nothing today.

    I have a my switch card with me and no change or notes. stops me spending , as there is only £11.20 in the switch account. Its for fule as and when I need it.

    didnt spend anything yetserday either. well iaint got it to spend.

    Mum off on hols Saturday , she knows I am broke so shes taking me shopping tonight so I have enough grub for a month. That will help , as she normally just leaves some money for cat and i fend for myself
  • kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    ruyareece wrote:
    Hey Skintchick! Didn't recognise you with that new avatar!! You know how you get used to people just by remembering the avatar??? :D

    My thoughts exactly!! Its a good way to remember people but I'm getting a bit confused with the changes!! I keep meaning to get myself one but can't make up my mind what I want, so indecisive :rotfl:

    Charity girl, good luck for the interview!

    My spends today: £1.70 on a coffee on long train journey and £2.60 on connecting train journey - nasty lady wouldn't let me use my railcard :(. Would have been £1.70 so only 90p extra but it adds up!!
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • Nothing for me today :j
  • loubie_lou
    loubie_lou Posts: 1,368 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Going for my third none spend day in a row! Yaaay!
    In debt no more!
  • forsya
    forsya Posts: 251 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    spent 20p on a curly wurly, £1.70 on Amazon posting...

    Could do with a couple of bits from shop tonight, but need to do list really before I go as don't want to spend much!
    Became debt free in 2007 after having £15k of debt. Have been a stranger to MSE and now want to get back into my old MSE habits and save, save, save
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.