business bank account

Options
just been looking around for cheeper business banking as my free period is coming to an end. Alliance Leicester commercial bank offer up to 50 free transactions per month and 20p for every £100 cash deposit ,with no minimun balance. I have been told that this will be increased to unlimited transaction and free cash deposits upto £1000 from January 05.

call free on

0800 5870800

;D

Comments

• tinalives
    Options
    I do my business banking through Barclays at the moment but would consider changing as there's nothing special about them.

Am I right in thinking that Alliance & Leicester are supposed to be pretty good for business banking generally anyway?
  • not sure myself some more feedback would be helpful. the business side seems to be separate from the personal and operates through the post office.
  • guydjemal
    Options
    Try https://www.caterallen.co.uk

As long as you do not have too many transactions it is free. Don't be put off by the opening balance as they let me open the account with a pound.
  • johnllew
    johnllew Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    Am I right in thinking that Alliance & Leicester are supposed to be pretty good for business banking generally anyway?
    Yes and their interest rates are pretty good too. Their internet banking (on the business side) is pretty dire though; it will be upgraded by the middle of next year I understand.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure