I won Holiday of a Lifetime in Tenerife

I guess this is a scam because its timeshare but the resort looks lovely. You have to pay for your flights but it would still be a cheap week away if you can get some cheap flights?

Anyone else got the call aswsell?

Comments

• jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    I guess this is a scam because its timeshare but the resort looks lovely. You have to pay for your flights but it would still be a cheap week away if you can get some cheap flights?

what call you dont give much info on were you won the holiday
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • I guess this is a scam because its timeshare but the resort looks lovely. You have to pay for your flights but it would still be a cheap week away if you can get some cheap flights?

hi ya,
    i also got a call today saying i had won a free week in tenerife!! but unsure whether 2 go 4 it cos of the time share bit.... could b a lot 4 the flights :doh:

ALLI

btw this is my 1st post wahooooooooooo :blushing:
  • If you have to pay anything it is not really a prize is it
    travelover
  • lauren79
    lauren79 Posts: 159 Forumite
    If this is a company called Tenerife Dreams I know a few people who have had these type of calls in the past.

For more details of the scam see
    http://www.crimeshare.net/whingest.html
  • I have been getting calls all week from them. First odd thing is that their call shows as diverted so cannot call them back etc.

They just gave me quote and flight prices seem high. Pretty sure I could find a holiday for that price without any prize involved.

I sense a scam but not sure how it works..... I have refused their 'kind' offer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure