BT half price offer

Options
a BT sales rep rang me on thursday to see if i would be interested in their newdeals. they are offering free eveing and weekend calls for £11 pm for 6mths then £22 after that, currently i am on talktalk but i am payin for the 'free' eve and wkend calls as my offer has run out. my bills are averaging £20 a mth now, compared to £15ish before.
is it worth changing do you think? has anyone else had these offers from bt?

Comments

• pricefighter
    Options
    If its free evening and weekend calls that you are after you would be better off going to Primus Saver 2 who make no charge for this service.
    See: http://www.planet-talk.co.uk/SaverProducts.aspx?source=saver

BT,s deal requires you to sign a 12 month contract. If you average it out over a year the free E&W deal will cost you £2.75p a month with BT.

If you tell TT you intend to leave to get Free E&W calls from Primus.They may well give you them free for another year. ;)
    PF.
  • Steve_xx
    Steve_xx Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    emma_b wrote:
    a BT sales rep rang me on thursday to see if i would be interested in their newdeals. they are offering free eveing and weekend calls for £11 pm for 6mths then £22 after that, currently i am on talktalk but i am payin for the 'free' eve and wkend calls as my offer has run out. my bills are averaging £20 a mth now, compared to £15ish before.
    is it worth changing do you think? has anyone else had these offers from bt?

Are you certain that the caller was actually from BT, and not somebody purporting to be from BT?
  • pricefighter
    Options
    BT have got an outbound sales team operating,and they are ringing customers with this offer,which was also mentioned in an insert with the last bill.

See: http://www2.bt.com/static/i/btretail/consumer/choices/offer/index.html
    PF.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family