We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
good tip for 30% reduction to fly in Europe
flybug
Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello,
We can try to get a good deal to fly over Europe with Brussels Airlines on http://smart.brusselsairlines.com - If we're enough we can 30% discount - so get started and we'll see if we can get there ! :T
Nath
We can try to get a good deal to fly over Europe with Brussels Airlines on http://smart.brusselsairlines.com - If we're enough we can 30% discount - so get started and we'll see if we can get there ! :T
Nath
0
Comments
-
I think this is SPAM but its got me confused he he0
-
you think I'll be spammed now?0
-
I'm not British, that's why.0
-
Sturll - i think i love you
but i wanna know for sure0 -
0
-
It's a date

I cannot wait to further discuss the merits of Brussels Airlines with you
I hope you have something else exciting in store for me as I am a Fequent Flyer
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards