We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Holiday for Nothing Challenge
gingernutbizkit
Posts: 847 Forumite
Hi all,
I have decided to set myself a new challenge and thought some others might be up for it too.
In 2011 it will be my 5th wedding anniversary and I would love to take my wife somewhere special....... without it costing me a thing!
I plan to do this by collecting tesco clubcard points and selling my [EMAIL="!!!!"]!!!![/EMAIL] on ebay amoung other things.
So, here's the challenge...... your choice of holiday but you have to do it with no spend whatsoever yourself.
Anyone up for it?
Off to dream of distant shores...........
Ging x
I have decided to set myself a new challenge and thought some others might be up for it too.
In 2011 it will be my 5th wedding anniversary and I would love to take my wife somewhere special....... without it costing me a thing!
I plan to do this by collecting tesco clubcard points and selling my [EMAIL="!!!!"]!!!![/EMAIL] on ebay amoung other things.
So, here's the challenge...... your choice of holiday but you have to do it with no spend whatsoever yourself.
Anyone up for it?
Off to dream of distant shores...........
Ging x
0
Comments
-
and i thought true romance was dead
Try ourgate mygate or o'th'rood. WE have a tent you can borrow.:cool: hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world :cool:0 -
-
gingernutbizkit wrote: »Hi all,
I plan to do this by collecting tesco clubcard points and selling my !!!! on ebay amoung other things.
Ging x
IS THAT !!!! for ar se:cool: hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world :cool:0 -
no, it's cr a p!!!!!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards