We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Manchester-New York May 24th ish for a week...HELP NEEDED.
ninestonecreature
Posts: 79 Forumite
Hi there. I really need some help, I have searched but Im just getting really confused (a sick 4 month old is also making things difficult to dedicate myself totally to this mission).
I need a return ticket for 2 adults and 1 infant under 2, Manchester to New York, from the 24th May (can be 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th or 28th leaving) and its for a week. Cheapest option possible, without spending 15 hours travelling though, the less time we spend getting there the better
Also, I could do with some GOOD recommendations on cheap but cheerful hotels, and good places to eat. It will be my partners 30th while we're there hopefully, so I would love to book us a really good meal somewhere!
We also vowed the next time we go to New York, that we would get married......don't really know how doable this would be though.
Any help you could give me would be HUGELY appreciated.
Thanks.
I need a return ticket for 2 adults and 1 infant under 2, Manchester to New York, from the 24th May (can be 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th or 28th leaving) and its for a week. Cheapest option possible, without spending 15 hours travelling though, the less time we spend getting there the better
Also, I could do with some GOOD recommendations on cheap but cheerful hotels, and good places to eat. It will be my partners 30th while we're there hopefully, so I would love to book us a really good meal somewhere!
We also vowed the next time we go to New York, that we would get married......don't really know how doable this would be though.
Any help you could give me would be HUGELY appreciated.
Thanks.
0
Comments
-
£346 p/p from manchester to JFK
on the 24th....
Child goes free as he is under 1....and can sit on your lap..
EXPEDIAWins Pre-2011 : Arctic Monkeys Tickets
2011 Wins:Two and A Half Men Series 1-8 DVD Boxset0 -
Cheapest direct flight with Delta/Continental I can find works out at minimum £730
Cheapest indirect flight is KLM £566.10 total for 2 adults @ £262.90 each &1 infant in lap @ £40.30
LBA-AMS-JFK Mon, May 25 9:35a-3:25p duration 10h50m
JFK-AMS-MAN Mon-Tue, June 1-2 10:05p-12:55p duration 9h50.0 -
-
Thanks so much for all of that guys, checking the lpool sights as thats where I am. brilliant.
Anyone have any info on good cheap hotels now?0 -
Can reccomend the Delta flight out of Manchester, excellent service.
Just don't forget to run when you get off the plane, so you're not at the back of that immigration queue!One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other0 -
I booked...arghhh, right, need to get my !!!! in gear, anyone got any good tips on travelling with a 6 month old?? Its going to be a new one for us

Also, thinking about booking with these http://www.montmorris.com/ anyone heard anything about them? She has quoted me £767 for 7 nights, [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Studio apartment. This mini apartment (40m²), seems pretty reasonable, don't know much about the area though?
[/FONT]0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards