We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Travelodge Parking
wallacebob
Posts: 199 Forumite
Have i missed something? I knew city Travelodges charged for parking if they have any, but just booked into Inverness lodge, £3 extra to park. No security.
The lodge is in a mixed retail park, with huge car parks for free! I have parked on the road outside for free, or I could have parked across the road in Holiday Inn Express or restaurant for free.
This getting like Ryanair, I expect to find a slot in the bathroom door for £1 coins next!
The lodge is in a mixed retail park, with huge car parks for free! I have parked on the road outside for free, or I could have parked across the road in Holiday Inn Express or restaurant for free.
This getting like Ryanair, I expect to find a slot in the bathroom door for £1 coins next!
0
Comments
-
£3 to park for 24hrs these days is cheap.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards