We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Restaurant in Birmingham, preferably Greek
Pee
Posts: 3,826 Forumite
I am going to Birmingham for a weekend in about six weeks time. It is to celebrate getting a cheap travelodge room. I used to live in Birmingham as a student, so I know the place quite well without ever having eaten in a restaurant other than a Balti house or a MacDonalds!
Does anyone have an suggestions for somewhere to go for a nice meal?
We live in the country so our usual options are traditional pub grub. My boyfriend particularly likes Greek food. I am interested in value for money, but it doesn't need to be cheap.
Does anyone have an suggestions for somewhere to go for a nice meal?
We live in the country so our usual options are traditional pub grub. My boyfriend particularly likes Greek food. I am interested in value for money, but it doesn't need to be cheap.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards