Eon Rep: staywarm, should I enquire?

Options
ronald208
ronald208 Posts: 84 Forumite
I am an Eon customer in a 3 bedroom semi with just my wife and I and we are both over 60. My last years consumption of electricity was 4250Kwh and gas was 19850Kwh for which I am paying £114 per month.

There is a slight debit.

Using the tarriff I am on, which is cap v2, the electricity costs £544 and the gas £666 approx.

Electricity
Units Rate 1 0.187100 first 900
Units Rate 2 0.112300

Gas
Units Rate 1 0.048898 first 2680
Units Rate 2 0.031160
Given my costs and consumption would I be better off changing to Staywarm or just switch to the best deal when my present tariff ends?

Thanks, Ron

Comments

• Vestra
    Vestra Posts: 856 Forumite
    Options
    What area do you stay in? (first part of postcode)
  • ronald208
    ronald208 Posts: 84 Forumite
    Options
    ph1 in Scotland
    Ron
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi ronald208

I'd give Staywarm a call, they will be able to give you quote and then you can decide if you would be better changing.

They will need the info you have provided on this thread, usage, number of bedrooms and your full post code.

You can give them a call on 0800 015 6816.

Hope this helps...:)

Helena
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure