Half Price Cigarrettes at Waitrose

Options

Comments

• Daisymac_2
    Daisymac_2 Posts: 776 Forumite
    Options
    OwtForNowt wrote: »
    Is his book half price anywhere? :rotfl:

If it is I will buy 6 and start a disgusting habit of reading them over and over again ! and making my family suffer from second hand Alan Carr quotes
  • OwtForNowt
    OwtForNowt Posts: 1,685 Forumite
    Options
    Daisymac wrote: »
    If it is I will buy 6 and start a disgusting habit of reading them over and over again ! and making my family suffer from second hand Alan Carr quotes
    Have you seen the A&E on a friday night?, It looks like somebody bombed Lidl

:rotfl::rotfl:
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry to go off topic. Gave up the fags 9 months ago after reading Allen Carr's book. Went from 30 a day for 30 years to zero and it was dead easy. I think his book should be available on the nhs instead of the patches etc. If anyone is considering giving up give his book a read.

He died of lung cancer a few years ago:eek:
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • Daisymac_2
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl:

Alan Carr quote:
    ''I hate those girls that work in those department stores don't you? The orange girls ... 'Its natural its natural'... Not unless your dad ****** a wotsit."
  • Daisymac_2
    Options
    Wow i'm amazed that you guys go onto moneysavingexpert seeing as you waste your money on cancer sticks. Perhaps one to keep to yourself fan-of-ezio instead of encouraging others to stock up.

I am amazed you bothered opening a thread entitled 'half price Cigarettes at Waitrose' are you a closet smoker ??, I mean if I see a thread entitled 'half price trousers for builders' I am not going to open it cause I am not a builder !
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Daisymac wrote: »
    I am amazed you bothered opening a thread entitled 'half price Cigarettes at Waitrose' are you a closet smoker ??, I mean if I see a thread entitled 'half price trousers for builders' I am not going to open it cause I am not a builder !

Good spot Daisy - thats what i like, lateral thinking
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • skr80
    skr80 Posts: 347 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is his book half price anywhere? :rotfl:

I have his book in PDF format - pm me with an email addy and I will forward to thos who want it...
    :j
  • mightymole
    mightymole Posts: 589 Forumite
    Options
    Wow i'm amazed that you guys go onto moneysavingexpert seeing as you waste your money on cancer sticks. Perhaps one to keep to yourself fan-of-ezio instead of encouraging others to stock up.

wether people smoke or not is their indivual choice.

people forget the tax the government get in ciggie sales goes into the nhs

the op did state he does not condone smoking so i think the no smoking police should retire
  • jonathonjordan
    Options
    It amazes me how many of you have clicked on this and also left comments. If you are not a smoker then why bother ???
    Im a smoker and personally think half of you are quite rude to others.
  • PixiePie
    PixiePie Posts: 875 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to go off topic. Gave up the fags 9 months ago after reading Allen Carr's book. Went from 30 a day for 30 years to zero and it was dead easy. I think his book should be available on the nhs instead of the patches etc. If anyone is considering giving up give his book a read.

Ditto - never thought giving up would be so easy!
    But think the OP was a good bargain too, please don't think I'm having a go at it, coz I'm not :)
    Do not feed the trolls please.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport