🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

my debt free diary.....time to make a change for myself and my boys!!!!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• samboss0306
    Options
    thanks justruth i will give them a call today as i was at college yesterday so didnt get a chance.
    well oh got paid today so i will be paying the rent and going food shopping but im going to make a list so that i know what i need and hopefully that will stop me spending anymore!!:rolleyes:

we have given the money that oh earnt on saturday to his mum so that loan is up to date now and he has more work to do so money from that can pay of a lump sum on the egg card as we really need that gone!!:mad:
    we still have not spent money on c**p so we are doing quite well!!:T

xxx
    Savings in 2019 £0
    Total savings £19,118
  • samboss0306
    Options
    fed up today as it is payday and bank account still looks rubbish!!:mad:

got to pay rent but that can wait till tomorrow and i will pay off £20 towards my choice catalogue. it seems like we never actually have any money to put to our debt so how can we clear it!!!:confused:

xxx
    Savings in 2019 £0
    Total savings £19,118
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business