Orchid Dialler Help

Options
Hi there,

I have just purchased the Ranger twin set phones which I am impressed with, I am just looking for some help with being able to set up the phone via the internet, the software I have set up correctly but when I come to altering the tables I have details missing like the product, version, etc, but I notice when I log in I get these errors, as anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• ginger_nuts
    Options
    my mum has the ranger phone the product 20
    my ranger phone has product 25 .I think product 25 is the norn.
    click on product ,then search ,use the drop down menu (search wizard ) product
    set operator = (delete type required value ) enter 25
  • Quietgirl
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, I can find the phones and the routing tables. What happens is I log onto CWClient, then, as it is loading and it goes through, resellers, product, version, carrier codes, and routing code, it comes up with user details invalid on product, version and routing code, so when i come to do anything i cannot update any work i do because things like product and version are missing from sections, and then when you come to slect routing codes then codes are missing from the drop down menus. so I feel like i am banging my head against a brink wall lol been at it all evening.
  • Bernie
    Bernie Posts: 412 Forumite
    Options
    ...corrupt!

Since Orchid will set your first table up for free, why not use them to sort this one out.

The CW Client is a clunky, not-user-friendly piece of software that took me a while to get the hang of it - and I've played with PCs for ages. I also found some discrepancies with the text, unfortunately, I did not think to note them at the time.

Once the thing is up and you've got it running, it is easier to mess about with.
    “When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.

But when I got to be twenty one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.”

Mark Twain
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport