We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Anyone got a code for UKDVDR.co.uk Please?

Hi All

Has anyone got a discount code/voucher for UKDVDR.co.uk?

Thanks
catlou

Comments

• suexf
    suexf Posts: 90 Forumite
    I would advise using SVP as I placed an order with UKDVDR 1/2/06 and it hasn't turned up, their customer service is terrible they finally answered my e-mails and they don't even know where my order is because they have moved warehouses. SVP delivered within 2 days. £3 off £30 code 'ilovesvp' on the dvdreviewer website if this helps.
    Puddle Jumper 1
  • Hi suexf

You've got me worried now placed an order with UKDVDR on 10.2.06 after someone on here said they were ok, haven't had confirmation that order dispatched so would be interested to know how you are getting on with them? Had a bit of a time finding out how to contact them on their website!!!!!

Drykrispy0858
  • I've used UKDVDR about 5 times and never had a problem. Order has always been delivered a couple of days after placing.
    This space has been intentionally left blank
  • Hi

You've got me worried now placed an order with UKDVDR on 10.2.06 after someone on here said they were ok, haven't had confirmation that order dispatched so would be interested to know how you are getting on with them? Had a bit of a time finding out how to contact them on their website!!!!!

Drykrispy0858

Half an hour after first posting above, what should come but my order, so it seems suexf you've been unlucky, I hope it gets sorted out for you. My order looks ok, a real bargain, 10 sets of Epson compatible black and colour cartridges for £20.00, looked on Ebay and they would have worked out dearer on there!!!
  • Darren21
    Darren21 Posts: 882 Forumite
    ukdvdr have always been great for me, plus my last order was one day late but because of their policy of refunding postage if delivery takes more than 1 working day - I got my £6 delivery refunded!! very happy!!
  • Towner_2
    Towner_2 Posts: 317 Forumite
    I too have been really happy with UKDVDR. Placed loads of orders and all turned up next day correctly. Ordered last Tuesday (7th) and the goods have still not turned up. Have sent my 'ticket' in and eventually got a reply saying that they had moved premises and it was causing complications etc etc. Not sure if its a good idea to order with them at the moment. Any one else had probs?? Will keep you updated........
    I say what I like, I like what I say!
  • sMARTie
    sMARTie Posts: 343 Forumite
    I've used UKDVDR about 5 times and never had a problem. Order has always been delivered a couple of days after placing.

they are total crap!
    Sponge Bob Square sMARTie Pants :D
  • grex9101
    grex9101 Posts: 1,534 Forumite
    Thirded! :)

i regularly recommend ukdvd on these forums, can't fault them.

good luck!
    The word is BOUGHT, not BROUGHT.
    It's LOSE, NOT LOOSE.
    You ask for ADVICE not ADVISE.
  • grex9101 wrote:
    Thirded! :)

i regularly recommend ukdvd on these forums, can't fault them.

good luck!

i also would recommend
  • Towner_2
    Towner_2 Posts: 317 Forumite
    Goods still not turned up, it will be 2 weeks on Tuesday...............................
    As I have said, could not fault them before this happened, think they must have loads of complaints because they have sent a generated email to all who have a problem asking for patience, time , staff not to be abused etc etc..............
    I say what I like, I like what I say!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.