Invoicing wrong amount?!

Options
Hi all,
I'm abit new to the selling side of Ebay. A buyer has bought a number of books from me. I combined the postage but on the invoice I sent, I seem to have added the combined postage for 1 book instead of all of them (I didn't tick all the books. Doh).

How do I recall that invoice and send a correct one for all the books or what do I do?

The help section on ebay seems to be timing out on me today so I can't find any useful info there today.

Many thanks

Comments

• jaffa30
    jaffa30 Posts: 19,263 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Ifi remember rightly all you do is click on the drop down box next to the sale and resend invoice

Failing that try live help

Ebays Live Help
    R.I.P Sam, still in my heart
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    Once you have sent the invoice is that not it? You could try sending another invoice but if the buyer pays with the first invoice then they will pay the lesser amount will they not?

Could you not email the buyer and tell them what has happened and ask them to add the amount on that you missed off?
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • sor_fes2
    Options
    I've emailed the buyer and let them know my mistake. I've sent a second invoice which includes all 3 books this time.

Fingers crossed this is the right way to fix this!

I can only now wait and see if the buyer has any problems paying or if he/she email me.
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    Fingers crossed! The buyer will probably be a good buyer and be fine with this and work out what has happened anyway
    Weight Loss - 102lb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport