Fantatstic offer on Hull Trains/The Deep

Options
Good morning all.

I am new to these forums but often browse through the money tips and have a quick peek at these posts. It's often a very good read.

I thought the following offer was too good to keep to myself. It has been around a while actually but can't understand why no noise is being made about it?

Hull Trains are offering a Day Return ticket for a family of four to visit The Deep from £69! This includes admission to The Deep. If I didn't live in Hull then this would be a must for me. The Trains are brand new and fast. I wish things like this were available when I was younger.

From Doncaster/Retford - £69 DAY RETURN FAMILY OF FOUR
From London/Grantham - £79 DAY RETURN FAMILY OF FOUR

http://www.hulltrains.co.uk/promotions.htm

I realise it's not everyones cup of tea but as a parent I often struggle to find a cheap way of taking the family out. I am actually contemplating driving down to London to get the offer :rotfl:

Hope this is of use to at least one family.

Comments

• Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello bashdabish

Welcome to the MSE site.:wave:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure