Alliance and Leicester Overdraft

Options
Is there any way of cancelling my overdraft online with Alliance and Leicester?

I have a £600 overdraft but want to remove it to improve my credit rating and also reduce the temptation of spending money that isn't mine!

I have had a browse when logged in but can find nothing! :-(
Work hard play hard......

Comments

• silverbullit
    Options
    Why not just log into your online account and send them a message to cancel?
    'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it....for much longer!'
  • webbo1981
    Options
    Yes well said.....have just got to find where I send the message too lol

• webbo1981
    Options
    I have just called up to cancel my overdraft! Get this.....

I have £872 of money in my bank account....with the £600 overdraft my account is telling me I have £1472 available for withdrawel...

Now I have cancelled my overdraft it means I should have £872 in my account and £872 available for withdrawel...right!?

However it is saying I now only have £272 in my account but £872 available for withdrawel!??? I hope this is an electronic mess up!?

One im furious and two im a little worried!!!

Any ideas!?

• DanDan123
    Options
    webbo1981 wrote: »
    I have just called up to cancel my overdraft! Get this.....

I have £872 of money in my bank account....with the £600 overdraft my account is telling me I have £1472 available for withdrawel...

Now I have cancelled my overdraft it means I should have £872 in my account and £872 available for withdrawel...right!?

However it is saying I now only have £272 in my account but £872 available for withdrawel!??? I hope this is an electronic mess up!?

One im furious and two im a little worried!!!

Any ideas!?

Are you sure that it said you had £1472 to withdraw? And that you havent just added £600 to £872? As A&L account balances can be a bit funny sometimes!
  • webbo1981
    Options
    DanDan123 wrote: »
    Are you sure that it said you had £1472 to withdraw? And that you havent just added £600 to £872? As A&L account balances can be a bit funny sometimes!

100 percent sure mate. I have since called them and they have told me that I have £872 of my money to spend...they have said that the £600 overdraft has come of but they don't know why it says £272...clueless!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport