We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
redundancy payments and pensions contribution
mekky
Posts: 60 Forumite
hi there, just found out im being made redundant and am unsure about a few things.
I am only going to recieve the basic redundancy pay which is £350pw even though I earn more than this. - As my employers pays an 8% pension contribution i was wondering if i would still be entitled to this and whether or not this would be counted separately.
Also, as I am entitled to 8 weeks notice I was wondering if i will be entitled to holiday pay to cover that period???
One last thing.... if claiming redundancy pay from the government, am i allowed to add in details of TOIL accumilated and gain payment for this????
thanks you
I am only going to recieve the basic redundancy pay which is £350pw even though I earn more than this. - As my employers pays an 8% pension contribution i was wondering if i would still be entitled to this and whether or not this would be counted separately.
Also, as I am entitled to 8 weeks notice I was wondering if i will be entitled to holiday pay to cover that period???
One last thing.... if claiming redundancy pay from the government, am i allowed to add in details of TOIL accumilated and gain payment for this????
thanks you
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards