Free MOT for Audi

Options
Audi are offering free MOTs just for registering online at

https://www.audi.co.uk/freemot

I've booked mine for Monday and mentioned the voucher on the phone and they were aware of it.

Shaanbles :j

Comments

• spendaglenda
    Options
    Thank you so much for the info..
    My audi is due its first MOT in March and the money I have
    saved will go towards the new tyre it will need to pass.
    :beer:
  • Shaanbles
    Options
    Thank you so much for the info..
    My audi is due its first MOT in March and the money I have
    saved will go towards the new tyre it will need to pass.
    :beer:

Glad to help - It was fortunate I had the radio on in the car when I heard the ad, I was actually listening out for traffic report! Perfect timing as I just had a reminder from Audi that my MOT was due my 22 Feb! :T
  • dark_666_angel
    Options
    Does anyone know when this offer expires? Thanks
    :A Totally addicted to MSE :A
  • Doozergirl
    Doozergirl Posts: 33,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I could buy the car to go with this offer...
    Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
  • Sid_Harper
    Sid_Harper Posts: 1,891 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for reminding me - tried it the other day and the site wasn't working
    The thanks button is here to the right. If you find a post saves you money, gives you useful information, or you agree with it, take a second to thank the poster! :)
    >>>
  • Shaanbles
    Options
    Does anyone know when this offer expires? Thanks

It doesn't say when it expires - I'll ask at the dealership when I go in on Monday. It may be worth registering and printing off the form to use when you need the MOT. Alternatively as it's not costing anything just get the car MOT'ed now!
  • Shaanbles
    Options
    Doozergirl wrote: »
    I could buy the car to go with this offer...

The way my car has depreciated over the past year it wouldn't cost you mcuh to get one!!!:rotfl:
  • dark_666_angel
    Options
    Shaanbles wrote: »
    It doesn't say when it expires - I'll ask at the dealership when I go in on Monday. It may be worth registering and printing off the form to use when you need the MOT. Alternatively as it's not costing anything just get the car MOT'ed now!

Thanks Shaanbles, I would be grateful if you could let me know. I had the car MOT'ed in December, but I would like the MOT to fall at a different time as it is currently for a week before xmas :eek:

I was thinking if I take it in to get MOT'd and it fails then I wouldnt be able to drive it etc and would be worse off.
    :A Totally addicted to MSE :A
  • shininghero
    Options
    I'm being sceptical here but I hope you don't get shafted by Audi dealers (100+vat/hour labour) who go thru the MOT checklist a tad too thoroughly and failing you for anything
  • nluk100
    Options
    In the smallprint they say that you are liable for the full cost of the re-test fee if your car fails.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure