Combo Breaker First Post
    where are there any piccies of the finished product
    hard for me to imagine what it would look like
    fantastic idea though
    Yes Your Dukeiness :D
  • Erinath
    Erinath Posts: 337 Forumite
    coolio wrote:
    Do you get the same sort of stuff in the box this year?

Going by the website it sounds like you get something very similar
    What does it look like? Are the balloons inflated? What does the recipient get? How is the package sent?

The balloons are inflated with helium, ribboned, weighted and come with a card with your personal message. Then we add some extras to make the package more exciting but these vary depending on the size of the order, the occasion, the age and sex of the recipient. For example, if it's for a lady, the package could consist of a range of goodies which could include silk rose petals, paper hearts, a blow out, a few little chocolates, a puzzle, a fan, a musical happy birthday toy, happy birthday confettios etc. We never state exactly what we put in because if we come across something which we think is better or more fun than what we have, we'll change what is added.

The box, when sealed is then ribboned and bowed. If it is for someone that is ill or a very young child we will put on a much more expensive, fun ribbon, at no extra cost.
  • Hi!
    The basic is the same - tissue paper, silk rose, rose petals, love confettios and heart choc(s). The rest will then be different and what will be added will depend on whether it's for a male or female, the age bracket, married or not etc. and finally on either how many balloons or how big the balloon is. As much as is possible we try to put in what we think the particular recipient might like and think fun.
    Hope that helps a little :)
    Cheers
    Anita
  • Listed under occasions I can find Fathers Day but not Mothers Day?? Was hoping to get organised in advance this year. Am I not looking in the right place or does anyone know if Balloons by Post do mothers day ones?

(Link also sent to OH as a gentle hint for valentines lol!)

Thanks!
    Very excited to be marrying my partner in crime for the last 7 years in September 2012 :j
    No longer a midlandsfairy... back living in the sunny south!
  • Sent a large bunch to dd for her 18th birthday, a huge box with a pink bow and loads of goodies the the bottom of the box with the balloons. Very pleased.
  • appleblossom
    appleblossom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    just ordered one for my hubby and had to email them straight after as it didn't put his full name on!! could be opened up by over 100 different males lol, hopefully it will get picked up on - great post, wish I could see dh's face when he gets it.
  • appleblossom
    appleblossom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    still not had an acknowledgement from them about the name missing from the order. hoping they will either read this or their mails before they send it on tuesday, they have my phone number so surely if they see it is only addressed to Mr and nothing else they would contact me to see who it is meant to go to wouldn't they?
  • Well I've seen all the great reviews, but the balloons I've ordered for my wife for valentines day (ordered a week ago, things not turnnig up today can get you in trouble) have yet to arrive and I can't contact anybody at BalloonsByPost by phone or email (neither are being answered!)

Alexi, if you're listening, can you check your email.

I'm very disappointed

:(
  • angela72
    angela72 Posts: 155 Forumite
    I'm very pleased. My order came through this morning and my husband was very pleased. My daughters have appreciated a couple of the little extra gifts (the ducks).

Thank you.
  • Miss_Cinnabon
    Miss_Cinnabon Posts: 19,481 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I was really pleased with my order for valentines day, for hubby, but one of the balloons had burst in the box:confused: apart from that it was great and would use again.

Kyle
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport