Send Balloons by post for Valentines

Comments

• eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!

Thanks for pointing out our mistaken price which is being amended toute sweet!!!!!
  • rushnowt
    rushnowt Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    I've recieved these in the past and would recommend them, it was a beautiful surprize when they arrived, they where filled with glittery hearts and stars and a teddy in one of them, totally made my day :j
    Nobody can make you feel inferior, without your permission ;)

Love doesn't make the world go round, it's what makes the ride worthwhile

ya still freezing :p

• highguyuk
    highguyuk Posts: 2,763 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Do I get a discount for pointing out the mistake? lol. How about pointing more than one out?

Just4U £10.00 (or maybe it really is £10 and im just trying to be clever :rolleyes: )

I am really interested in sending out a balloon, can you give a few more details as to what is also included in the box?
  • Oh No! Not again! Fancy a job as our chocolate price checker-outer??

We're just a bunch of unpaid volunteers who try ever-so hard gov to get it right but unfortunately were also human so we do slip up occasionally especially with chocolates that all of us would rather eat than sell!

To answer the question what extra freebbies we put in the box for Valentine's I quote from the site.....
    "Even with just a single balloon there will be tissue paper, romantic confettios, heart shaped chocolate, a silk rose and petals, your message handwritten on a little card and the box completed with a thick red ribbon and bow. Larger orders will include not only the above but will have more extras all dependent on how large the order is."

As for the discount.......

Best wishes
    Alexi
  • highguyuk
    highguyuk Posts: 2,763 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Oh No! Not again! Fancy a job as our chocolate price checker-outer??

We're just a bunch of unpaid volunteers who try ever-so hard gov to get it right but unfortunately were also human so we do slip up occasionally especially with chocolates that all of us would rather eat than sell!

To answer the question what extra freebbies we put in the box for Valentine's I quote from the site.....
    "Even with just a single balloon there will be tissue paper, romantic confettios, heart shaped chocolate, a silk rose and petals, your message handwritten on a little card and the box completed with a thick red ribbon and bow. Larger orders will include not only the above but will have more extras all dependent on how large the order is."

As for the discount.......

Best wishes
    Alexi

Ive checked all the choccy prices - they are all correct now I believe! lol. It sounds like such a nice idea, will be ordering mine in the next hour or so!

Have also private messaged you.
  • Sounds great! I've ordered 3 balloons from pick n mix selection.......wish I could be fly on wall when they're delivered to hubby's office!!!
  • rag_doll
    rag_doll Posts: 210 Forumite
    Have just ordered my 1st balloon, a really great site, definitely 1 to save to my favourites & to tell family & friends about. :D
    FAIRTRADE NOT FREE TRADE

STOP THE BADGER CULL - PLEASE SIGN HM GOVERNMENT E-PETITION
  • pash_2
    pash_2 Posts: 4,963 Forumite
    I have placed my first order too. thanks for this its a great idea and i am sure i will be using the site again and again for all occasions! shame cant get them delived to OH at work but he drives for a living and can just imagine the postman chasing him down the motorway trying to get him to stop and accept a parcel! lol
    Thanks once again, roll on Tuesday!
    Pash x
  • jtcg
    jtcg Posts: 58 Forumite
    Great idea and a good cause too! 'er indoors will be really embarrassed when she gets her balloons next week!
  • Just to say, I ordered mine earlier this week, and I made a mistake with the address, but didn't notice 'til it was too late. I emailed Balloons By Post, and they couldn't have been more helpful in sorting it out for me.
    I've told everyone at work about this company, and all me colleagues think it'd be lovely to receive balloons instead of flowers for a change!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure