We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Alternative Role Question
steve_clemo
Posts: 4 Newbie
My position is going to be made redundant and I have a second review meeting next week to discuss possible alternative roles. I suspect that they may offer an alternative role in project management or product management.
I am currently in a job where 50% of my salary is paid in commission/bonus and a new position would not have this type of structure.
It will be great news to be offered an alternative role, but I just want to make sure that I am clear over what they can offer to me. Can they offer me an alternative role which would be based on my base salary only, as this would be a 50% reduction in what I was earning in my previous job.
If anyone knows this area or has any experience, then it would be great to get some information for my meeting. Thanks.
I am currently in a job where 50% of my salary is paid in commission/bonus and a new position would not have this type of structure.
It will be great news to be offered an alternative role, but I just want to make sure that I am clear over what they can offer to me. Can they offer me an alternative role which would be based on my base salary only, as this would be a 50% reduction in what I was earning in my previous job.
If anyone knows this area or has any experience, then it would be great to get some information for my meeting. Thanks.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards