🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Tesco meal deal 2 for £9 4 - 24 Febuary

Options
2»

Comments

• richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It is in our local store, which isn't an Extra store, but is not far from an M&S store.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • jaymac_2
    jaymac_2 Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    Options
    It's in ours too and that's not an extra store yet. I had it delivered yesterday as it was online as well.
  • deedums
    deedums Posts: 593 Forumite
    Options
    richardw wrote: »
    It is in our local store, which isn't an Extra store, but is not far from an M&S store.
    jaymac wrote: »
    It's in ours too and that's not an extra store yet. I had it delivered yesterday as it was online as well.

Strange it's only in some stores and not others :confused:
  • Plushchris
    Plushchris Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Options
    LOL

Does it say "Any bottle of wine" again? Or have they actually learnt their lesson from last time?
    Missing Tesco R&R since Feb '07 :A & now a "Tesco veteran" apparently! ;)
  • woohoo5210
    Options
    It's advertised online as saying...

Offer only available in selected store until 03/02/2009. From 04/02/2009 offer will be available in all Tesco Stores.

So perhaps there is a lag time in the stores that weren't doing it, up and running with it. My local store has been doing it since before Christmas.
  • bootman
    bootman Posts: 1,985 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I got the £9.99 fizzy wine, the cherry puddings, the potatoes and the chicken in Madeira all for £9.
  • ruffwood
    Options
    My branch in Worcester has the offer and isn't an Extra but is often short of items in the list. Spoke to customer services and they do not offer any alternatives unlike M&S so offer not much use.
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Options
    is the tesco meal deal still on?

there is a link on the website but no meals displayed except for cobra beer....

art
  • CrimpQueen
    CrimpQueen Posts: 572 Forumite
    Options
    artichoke wrote: »
    is the tesco meal deal still on?

there is a link on the website but no meals displayed except for cobra beer....

art

It playing up but I think they are in the process of changing it.

cobra beer or wine
    2 sides
    main

Indian theme.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts