Side dishes
Tesco Finest creamy mash
Creamy spinach & mascapone
Tesco Finest dauphinoise potatoes

Desserts
two raspberry panna cotta
Tesco Finest morello cherry sponge
tarte au chocolate

All of this tasty grub can be washed down with a bottle of prosecco, ros! or Chardonnay - all for just £9!

Found on tesco.com and voucher site

Kathy:beer:

Comments

• emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    is this online too?
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • dawnie1972
    dawnie1972 Posts: 2,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I saw this in store yesterday and noted that the Prosecco itself is priced at £9.99 so a good deal. They are also doing a deal where you get a main, desert and veg for £5 but its not the finest range.
    A home is not a home ..... without a dog :heart:
  • lexie55_2
    Options
    Sorry Kaydn, you should have put TESCO MEAL FOR TWO FOR £9, offer running from 4th - 24th February. Looks to be online, when you get on to groceries, click on Offers/Ideas, then Valentines Day, then you will see Meal Deal...
  • kaydn
    kaydn Posts: 251 Forumite
    Options
    lexie55 wrote: »
    Sorry Kaydn, you should have put TESCO MEAL FOR TWO FOR £9, offer running from 4th - 24th February. Looks to be online, when you get on to groceries, click on Offers/Ideas, then Valentines Day, then you will see Meal Deal...
    Have edited title to make it clearer done in a rush last night when half asleep thanks for advice
  • lexie55_2
    Options
    Bought the Steak au Poivre, the meat is so tender, sauce is lovely, could have done with bit more steak though. Most of the items are not displayed where offer is located, you have to go to individual aisles. Haven't seen the Oakham Chickens...(can't beat M&S ones)
  • emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    on looking online it doesnt have any wine in stock for the offer and only offers Raspberry Pannacotta for desert. The only main on there is Chicken With Mushrooms & Madeira Sauce and there is about 3 sides
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • Hulton
    Hulton Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Nowhere to be seen in my local Tesco - poor show!
  • louise24769
    Options
    Had some last night with OH - peppered steak, mash, raspberry panna cotta and rose wine(which was £6.99 usually just for the bottle) It was all very yummy and delicious. Well worth £9
    Highly recommended!

Hulton - It's all in a chiller cabinet and not well advertised in our local, maybe ask one of the staff
  • deedums
    deedums Posts: 593 Forumite
    Options
    I've just come back from my local store. I couldn't find any of the items in the deal and no signs advertising it either so I went to the CS desk. They didn't know about the offer and said it must be an online offer and the only Meal Deal they have at the moment is the £5 one.

I'm going to give CS a ring now to check if it should be available in all stores.
  • deedums
    deedums Posts: 593 Forumite
    Options
    Just phoned Customer Services and they say the offer is only available in their Extra stores.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure