The DFW Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty Weekend Chat

Options

Comments

• bookseller1980
    Options
    Well done Maz!
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    I am going to go and try these new George half size jeans as not a 16 anymore but not quite a 14 *sigh*

SUPER well done Jinky!

And sexy lady MAz! x
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • (Land_of)_Maz
    (Land_of)_Maz Posts: 11,738 Forumite
    Options
    LouiseJ wrote: »
    Its difficult to get a job at the moment Numpty but I am sure there will be something that turns up hun xx

Have alovely Time Jinks xx

Dad has decided not to visit this weekend so is coming in 2 weeks time for my Grans 75th birthday party, at least the house is nice and clean:rolleyes:

I am off work again today, just not myself this week and feel really down so I think its best I mainly lurk:o

please dinna be a lurker honey..... we need you in this thread... you bring a touch of sanity, well 'cept when you talk about crotchless tights and nopooloo's! - in fact, maybe it's not sanity you bring, maybe it's just a touch of YOU! And we love you for it........
    I'm just a seething mass of contradictions....
    (it's part of my charm!)
  • sallyx
    sallyx Posts: 15,815 Forumite
    Options
    Maz like I said to you yesterday you are fab, keep going and now you are in the next stone barrier it will give you more encouragement I am sure.
    I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And breakaway. I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway ....
    Finally Debt Free...
  • (Land_of)_Maz
    Options
    jinky67 wrote: »
    well done you:j :j :j :j

I fitted just, into a pair of Primark size 18 jeans yesterday:T :T

Primada jeans are teeeeny!!

All this sex and dogging is making you superslim!!
    (it's part of my charm!)
  • (Land_of)_Maz
    Options
    I am going to go and try these new George half size jeans as not a 16 anymore but not quite a 14 *sigh*

SUPER well done Jinky!

And sexy lady MAz! x

I'd wait if i were you...... you will be a 14 very soon, and probably TBH a 12 soon enough!!
    (it's part of my charm!)
  • sallyx
    sallyx Posts: 15,815 Forumite
    Options
    I agree after your meeting tomorrow I give you a month and you will easily be in a 14
    I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And breakaway. I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway ....
    Finally Debt Free...
  • redsquirrel80
    redsquirrel80 Posts: 12,457 Forumite
    Options
    Hello again.. at work now.. blah. Not biggest fan of this place at the best of times but utterly disillusioned this morning for a few reasons. Ho hum.

Good luck with the car SRM... well done Maz on the weight loss and incredible self-control last night :T And big :grouphug: Lou... xx Did you get the loo fixed, it's been bothering me?! :p
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
  • (Land_of)_Maz
    Options
    Hello again.. at work now.. blah. Not biggest fan of this place at the best of times but utterly disillusioned this morning for a few reasons. Ho hum.

Good luck with the car SRM... well done Maz on the weight loss and incredible self-control last night :T And big :grouphug: Lou... xx Did you get the loo fixed, it's been bothering me?! :p

That's nothing y'know! i sat in burger king last sunday afternoon with a bottle of water while erin and my sister had a meal.... now *that* was self control. eating last night felt like gluttony! but in a good controlled way.......
    (it's part of my charm!)
  • Pooky
    Pooky Posts: 7,023 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning all

Maz - Congrats on the weight loss - no idea how the CD stuff works...how long do you need to stay on it?

Lou - Annoying that your visitors aren't coming when you thought but at least you can have a quiet weekend without housework.

Bunny - Enjoy your lash doodaahs

Jinky - Have a fab weekend :j

Got DH to weight himself on the wii this morning, he's put on nearly a stone in the last 6 months - the downside of all this homebrew and winemaking lark I suppose. I cut out yeast 4 months ago as I seemed to be having lots of issues with it, lost half a stone in the first month, thought I'd put it all back on over christmas but have actually lost 8lbs since November :T
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure