We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How do they work out the monthly payments?
Comments
-
There's no way I can afford to repay higher than I am now. If I didn't have all this extra debt on top of my mortgage, it wouldn't be a problem. Thing is, I'm a part time student (while still working full time) and am currently going through a career development loan application and about 20 months from now will owe even more money (about £7k). So, bearing that in mind, I think I need to try my best to get rid of the existing debt. i hope that makes sense!Getting older is inevitable, growing up is optional :rotfl:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards